The sacristy and the tower built to the 1800's when the church was too small.
Previously, the clock tower stood outside the church. In 1834 a human sceleton was found in the tower wall. In the 1980s medieval murals were discovered and restored.
The church has two medieval sculptures depicting the Virgin Mary and her mother Anna.
Outside the church there is a rune stone from the 800s.
Open: 12 May and August every day 09:00 to 18:00
Skänninge Pastorat tel. 0142-834 30
Disabled Parking: No
Accessible Entrance: 120 x 210 cm wide door, a few steps up and down into the church.
Wheelchair toilet: No, existing toilets 85 x 200 cm.